Saturday, January 14, 2012

FREE Gluten Free Gourmet Cookies



Do y'all use Sneakpeeq?  It's new to me but so far I have been elated with the program.  It's similar to Ruelala and Groupon (there's a great deal on Bruggers there today too!) in that it has daily deals that last a limited period of time.  The way it works though is you have to "peek" at the prices to see what kind of great deal they are offering.  You have about 20 peeks/day at first and using them up eventually earns you more peeks/day. 

Right now if you join, you automatically earn a $10 credit!




And these yummy GLUTEN FREE cookies are just $8 (plus shipping).  So you will get them for FREE (before shipping) when your credit is automatically applied!

Don't want cookies, they also sell a fun variety of housewares and clothing.  A few weeks ago I snagged four coupons for a FREE pint of Talenti gelato or sorbetto for just $7 (that includes what I paid for shipping).  The coupons are valued up to $5.99.  But per coupon, I paid just $1.75!  I can't wait to enjoy some yummy gelato when it warms up around here.




Let me know if you find anything fun from Sneakpeeq, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment