Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to How To Bake A Crocodile.  Where I will not discuss baking crocodiles.  Or alligators.  Or lizards.  This blog will be devoted to my journey on making my kitchen both gluten free and delicious.  I am determined to find a balance and even a delightfully tasty bliss in kicking gluten to the curb.  I can do it!  I think I can, I think I can...

So what's with the name? 

This is my main blog.  I love it.  I have met the most amazing friends there.  It will remain my primary blog.  And not too long ago, I noticed that someone in South Africa found my blog by googling "how to bake a crocodile."  It has had me giggling ever since!  A few weeks later I decided to create this separate, gluten free only blog and decided that just had to be the blog name.  It makes zero sense and perfect sense, simultaneously. 

So without further ado, let the gluten free games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment