Monday, December 5, 2011

Fat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, and Dairy Free Cupcakes



When shared with your favorite toddler, trust me, they taste ah-maz-ing. 

I won't lie.  It was one of those projects that I thought would be quick and ended up taking about a dozen hours.  True story.  I did not use a pattern and sewed it all by hand.  Nothing was complicated.  At all.  But holy heck was this a time sucking project.  And I swore up and down that I would never attempt a felt food project again.

Seeing the fun that my Godson had playing with them though...  Makes it all so worth it. 




Next up I want to make sushi.  Because like most things in life, as time passes, so does the painful memory.  And I've convinced myself 46 other projects are a life necessity.


The pink and green with a lemon is my favorite. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! Playing kitchen with a toddler is one of the best parts of having a toddler around. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete