CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP
* 1 large can pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling)
* 1/2 med. onion, chopped
* 2 carrots, chopped
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 springs fresh rosemary
* 2 boxes chicken or vegetable stock
* 1 cup cream or half and half or other milky product (like almond milk)
* salt and pepper to taste
* Saute onion and carrots in a little EVOO until tender.
* Add rosemary, garlic, pumpkin puree and chicken stock.
* Add cream/milk. Fish out the rosemary stems.
* Serve with a yummy salad.
* A few tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
* A few tablespoons apple sauce
* s/p to taste
* Put everything in a container with lid. Shake. Serve.
* The amounts will vary depending on your taste and servings. If you don't have maple syrup, just use more applesauce. The great thing is that with the applesauce, you use significantly less oil and it is still nice and thick.